Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Error 533

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena413

Programmer
Feb 13, 2003
US
I have a program written in Delphi 5 that runs Crystal Reports. The reports use an Access 2000 database. Here's the problem: This program runs flawlessly in Windows 2000. However, if I run this program in the Windows 98 environment I get &quot;Error 533: Unable to open database. Execute <PEStartPrintJob>&quot;

What does this mean? Is there a patch or something I need to get? It's really important that this program be able to run on Windows 98 also.

I appreciate your help. :)

Hi Athena,

I don't think you'll get much action in this forum, its for Seagate Info and your question appears to be about the programmatic execution of Crystal Reports. You should probaby try either the &quot;Crystal Decisions: Crystal Reports 3 Integrate&quot; forum or the &quot;Crystal Decisions: Crystal Reports 4 Other Topics&quot; forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back