Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ERR4289 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeRizz

Programmer
Mar 27, 2007
US
I have a CS1000M, Release 5.0. Since install I see a lot of ERR4289's. The error means " Route number for music is not a music route." The output printed is always Rout 0, followed by different set TN's. Rout 0 is a DID Rout for a T1. It does have music allowed, and the music Rout is set properly in Rout 0. Any ideas?

Can you post rte 0 and the music route??

I'd check all of your trunk routes to see of "0" is assigned as a value at the MRT prompt.

The MUS YES, MRT prompt is supposed to be whatever the music route is.

There are other places to assign the music route as well, such as in ACD and in the Customer Data Block

GHTROUT.com | Get the Input/Output Manuals | Tek-Tips FAQs | Recent Replies

GH, read the post again. 0 is a did route

Does the error happen every time music is requested for a call on Route 0, or does it happen intermittently? Does it happen on other routes.

If this problem only effects route 0 then I would be tempted to re-program onto another route number

Yes but I think GH is saying maybe some other route is trying to use 0 as the music route. Correct me if I'm wrong GH.

if route 0 is a did, the MRT prompt would not allow 0 as an input

I think I got it, GH was on the right track. In the CDB, under feature data Music was set to yes, but the MRT was set to 0. Not sure how that was. I changed it to the correct Rout number ( 7 ) and haven't seen the error since.

Just an FYI, as phonz mentions, you cannot put the wrong Rout number when programming the Rout, if you put a non Music Rout number you will get a SCH code.

There are lots ways you could get a non-MUS route applied to a trunk route or the CDB :)

1. If the wrong route was added in a previous release, where it didn't check the route type. An upgrade would result in the route still remaining.

2. If Route 0 was MUS at one time, then outed and changed to COT.

Heck, sometimes you _have_ to trick the system into making something non-standard.

GHTROUT.com | Get the Input/Output Manuals | Tek-Tips FAQs | Recent Replies

Well I did all the programming and the only thing I can think of is when building the CDB I did not have the Routs defined yet. I suspect when I answered yes to MUS in the CDB, but skipped the Rout number, it may have defaulted to 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back