Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ERR215 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkloese

Programmer
Sep 11, 2006
US
Recieving ERR215 40 0 every few minutes at a newly aquired location.

I have searched through all ACDN's and nothing is pointing to route 40. Does anybody have any suggestion on where else to look for this? Thanks!

Is route 40 configured and does it have any members? It could be used for Intercept Treatment also.

Route 40 is not congifured, which is why I believe Im getting the error. Thanks for the intercept tip...I checked the Intercept treatment but there is nothing pointing to a RAN, unless Im missing something there.

If you printed the INT_DATA in ld 21 and Route 40 doesn't show up there and it isn't referenced in any ACD que I'm not sure where to tell you to look.

Yes I have checked the INT_DATA, I have checked all routes for rogue music settings, and I have checked all ACDN's. Someone else mentioned to me that the error could be referencing a loop instead of route. Im not at the site to physically look, but Im not sure what would be on loop 40. RAN Card maybe?

According to the error it is for Route 40 and Customer 0. It says nothing about a loop 40.

From the Fault Clearing Guide

ERR215 r/c
The Recorded Announcement (RAN) route
r
or customer
c
is nonexistent.
ACTION:
Refer to the
administration input/output guide
. Use LD 21
RDB to check the route and CDB to check the customer number.
Correct the RAN route or customer number in LD 16 route data block
or LD 15 customer data block

I have checked all RDB and CDB settings and everything looks correct. Nothing is pointing to route 40.

Stan...I just checked the ROA and there is nothing pointing to a route 40 there either.

If you have searched the entire CDB and all ACDNs these are only other things I can think of
- CDNs in LD 23
- DISA block in LD 24
- AUB in LD 88

I found it in the AUB. Thank you very much Stanley! That was a great help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back