Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ERR057

Status
Not open for further replies.

macca12

Programmer
Apr 18, 2008
Hi.Does anybody know how to clear err057 errors. They aren't causing any problems,i'm just on a bit of a system tidy up day. When i convert the hex code 1914 it relates to TN 24 0 5 16, which doesnt exist on the system.

ERR057 8 1 7 10 00001914

How about TN 8-1-7-10 and it generated 1914 messages. Is there a TN 8-1-7-10 ?

~~~
[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators

Yes there is a TN 8 1 7 10, it relates to a 3904.

Cool! Sometimes error messages actually show useful information :)

First I'd find out of the set is even needed. If it is, I'd replace the crossconnect or move it to a different pair, check the jack, etc.

~~~
[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators

I get that all the time, from 3905 w/ handsets that jackasses lay across the keypad, generates until the set disables.

Mato' Was'aka

Flashing the firmware on the M39XX often helps to remove set based errors.

Ld 32

FDLF TN <enter>

and wait 10 minutes. Your terminal will be useless until the flash completes, so don't do it if you have further work to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back