Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Equinox is very strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

wareemba76

Technical User
Sep 14, 2012
AU
We are testing Equinox internally while work still takes place to provision Avaya SBCe's in x2 data centers. Its very strange though our test users will work find. We can make calls, receive calls - all good. If you leave the client logged in overnight something interesting takes place. The client receives the call ut drops when answered (On PC). The fix so far has been to log the same extension into a handset (h.323) then off again - then the Softphone extension can again actually answer the calls. I'll update as we go.

I'd be interested in seeing a traceSM of that if you can reproduce it easily - like, softphone permanently logged in and the first call of the day after being idle for 8-10-12 hours drops.

Go to settings-->support-->enable diagnostics before and hit 'report a problem' to get a zip of all the logs. maybe some windows firewall thing flips out when it normally sees the connection out from you to SM and it never idles long enough to have MS forget about it...until overnight, yknow

Are you using Equinox on a mobile device for call center agents?

I would take a guess its with the configuration of your sip trunks. It isn't terminating the session so it just ping pongs around.

We ended up to set "Enforce SIPS URI for SRTP? = n" on the Sig group to SM in CM to fix this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back