Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EPO Reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rxm

IS-IT--Management
Oct 11, 2002
US
Hi All,

I have following questions regaring McAfee EPO software.

1. Is there a way one can automatically generate the reports and put it on web site ? (Say once in a day)

2. Can EPO be administer by using a web interface ?

I would really appreciate any reply on this

Thanks.

- rxm

Actually, it's a yes for #1. I received a document from our sales person on how to generate the reports from ePO automatically using Crystal Report Enterprise. I believe you can also get it as well. I can't give it out since I don't have a copy.

HTH, AVChap
... take my advice, I don't use it anyway!

AVChap,

sorry to bring up such an old item but:

would you happen to know if EPO 3.0 still fails the possibility of automated reporting/exporting to html?

I also would like to setup automated reporting to html format for web publishing so if you have any information for me?

thanks in advance.

De rooie poon....is never alone

It still doesn't. Was looking forward to it but 3.0 is a lot better than 2.5x. You can do this using Crystal Report Enterprise.

AVChap
... WARNING: The Surgeon General says to take my advise at your own risk.

OK,

but would you happen to know (or happen to have) some documentation about setting this up. Since i have never worked with Crystal Report Enterpise before.

If not, thnx anyway for the advise

Grtz

AVChap,

today i tried to configure the Crystal Enterprise software.
But i allways get prompted for a password for the ePO_snceponoam1 database. I can't seem to find out what this password could be.

Also (if i just ignore this password question) i am asked to provide about 15 separate report parameters.

Would you happen to know a way to exactly run the reports as in the EPO report repository?

thnx again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back