Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ePO 3.5 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfp23

Technical User
Mar 2, 2004
US
Anyone know if they are still planning on releasing version 3.5 today?

jbrackett - Where are you downloading ePO 3.5 from ? I still don't see it. What is the URL. Please copy it...

Thanks
JD

jsehmi,

go to and select your product upgrade level. We're on "Enterprise & Small Business". Then type in your grant number, select "McAfee Active Virus Defense" and you will be presented with a list of the products you are authorized to download under your license agreement. "ePolicy Orchestrator v3.5.0" should be listed, assuming you have a proper grant number.

[sub]"The Crystal Wind is the storm, and the storm is data, and the data is life. You have been slaves, denied the storm, denied the freedom of your data. That is now ended; the whirlwind is upon you . . . . . . Whether you like it or not."[/sub]

[sup]"Trent the Uncatchable" in The Long Run by Daniel Keys Moran[/sup]

I got the same error trying to download it.

NAI just removed ePO 3.5 from the site. I guess they were not ready. The official date of release is August 29,2004

I just downloaded the 40 MB package marked as English language version, but when I tried to extract, it was corrupted.

All the documentation downloaded fine.

Am presently downloading the Multilanguage (160 MB) package.

Wish me luck.

[sub]"The Crystal Wind is the storm, and the storm is data, and the data is life. You have been slaves, denied the storm, denied the freedom of your data. That is now ended; the whirlwind is upon you . . . . . . Whether you like it or not."[/sub]

Got it. Multilanguage pack seems to work fine. Downloaded it, extracted to a folder, and began setup process. I cancelled before actually installing, as I'm at home and don't really want to put ePO on my home pc.

But now I can burn the files to CD and take it all in to work tomorrow.B-)

I have read that epo 3.5 will not work with groupshield 5.5. Is this true?

I'm downloading it right now, from my grant ID site

Doh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back