Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ePO 3.0 update master repository fails

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarreM

MIS
Apr 2, 2003
AT
Hi,

I just upgraded from ePO 2.51 to ePO 3.0. All is working ok except updating the master repository. I can manually pull updates from either NAIftp or NAIhttp to the master repository from NAI but the default scheduled task (update) never runs. i tried creating a new scheduled pull task but it doesn't seem to run at the specified time either (even though it says the status is scheduled). can't find any event log to troubleshoot this. anyone know the fix or have a suggestion on what i can try?

thx & rgds,
Mark

Seems the scheduler in ePO 3.0 server is dependent on the Network Associates Task Manager which comes with VirusScan. Installed VirusScan 7.0 (which I was meant to do before installing ePO anyway ;) and now the scheduled tasks are working properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back