Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Enhanced Attribute Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivits79

Technical User
Mar 12, 2010
CA
After years of using AutoCAD 2007 I received a fata error while using my Enhanced Attribute Editor. Autodesk advised me to install Service Pack 2 to resolve my issue but this ultimatly did nothing for me.

Now, every time I am editing a text block with the Enhanced Attribute Editor my AutoCAD gives me a fatal error and shuts down. I'm tired of waiting for Autodesk to respond, can anyone help me?

Jamie

You could try re-installing AutoCAD then the recommended SP's...just a thought.

Autodesk hasn't been very good at resolving any issues the last couple of years. Their typical respince I've had is they are looking into it or it will be addresses in the next release, but they never do fix it. We are looking at moving away from Autodesk because of their expensive prices and lack of addressing the problems that we encounter. There are probably going to be issues with other software, but the lack of customer service from Autodesk is the tipping point in my book.

Hello,

Thanks for the info guys! I actually did uninstall & then re install my AutoCAD 2007 complete and this seems to have solved my issue at this time.

tman72.. if you are moving away from Autodesk, where might you be going? Please keep me updated if you can or point me in another direction.

Thanks Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back