Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EndPoint Login

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashishv

Technical User
Jul 18, 2000
US
hi all<br>i was trying some tests on end point loging and here's the thing which i faced problem with:<br>i had a TMR server on my system and an Endpoint gateway. i had loaded end point on one system and made it to logon to my gateway.<br><i>then i treid to make that end point to logon to some other gateway in some other TMR, this TMR is not in the same Domain as mine and i have tried <b>&quot;wep migrate&quot; </b>command also.</i><br><br>i could not find where the gateway name can be changed in the last.cfg or some other files in the lcfd directory...<br>&nbsp;could some body tell me how to make it logon to some other gateway.<br><br><font color=Mahroon>any help will be appreciated...</font><br><br><font color=Blue>Regards<br><b> Ashish Vashisht</b></font><br><i><u><A HREF="mailto:vashishtashish@yahoo.com">vashishtashish@yahoo.com</A></u></i> <p>Ashish Vashisht<br><a href=mailto:vashishtashish@yahoo.com>vashishtashish@yahoo.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br>

Try removing the lcf.dat file in the \tivoli\lcf\dat\1 directory, update or add the lcs.login_interfaces keyword to reflect the gateway you want this endpont to login to. e.g. lcs.login_interfaces=newgateway+9494, then stop and restart the endpoint (\tivoli\lcf\bin\mrt\lcfd.sh shutdown ¦ start)

hi tivman..<br>thanks i was able to do it..<br>actually i was not deleting the lcf.dat and so i guess it was taking the same gateway ip from that file... <br>it's done now..<br><br>regards'<br>ashish <p>Ashish Vashisht<br><a href=mailto:vashishtashish@yahoo.com>vashishtashish@yahoo.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back