Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Emitting the correct CLI

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevensen

Technical User
Aug 12, 2002
GB
Our system sends a default number when outgoing calls are made. I want each phone to send its own number. I have tried setting up CLID tables so that HNTN+HLCL+DN represents the number I wish to send. No luck. All classes of service are set to send PDN.

We have an option 11c r25 and ISDN lines to the CO.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for the tip ACE, but it did not help I am afraid.

Sevensen.

Look at my response to Rookie10 2/24/03 "Creating New Clid Entry" on this forum.

Capipo.

Thanks capipo, but I have already tried that, still only
the defaukt number on the ISDN trunk is sent.

sevensen
in LD16 set LID to 1....LID= line indentities

LID0= do not send ISDN identities

LID1=send etc...

LID2 convert and send ISDN.....

try that Colin

Thanks Colin, but it seems this promt is only available when SIGL=DAS which again is only available for CAMA trunks (which I do not know what is)

this only applies to the UK & Europe.......What ever type of trunk you use, DASS2 or Euro isdn, the calling line ID of the extension is only appended if the extension makes the outgoing call over the DDI route it is associated with. If the outgoing call routes via another route the calling line ID is usually the billing number. You will need to check the RLIs to see which route is chosen on an outgoing call and amend the tables to choose the DDI route.
Colin

What does your CLID table look like? Post it here.

Print in ld 22

prt clid

then look that hloc is the first digits of the phonenumber
(without de didnumber)
and look of did is yes.
Mostly used is clid 0 en clid 1

clid 0 is the phonenumber of the company

and clid 1 is the phonenumber use for did

ARE YOU SURE THE TELCO IS NOT BLOCKING YOU FROM SENDING YOUR EXTENSION NUMBERS? THEY CAN EASILY KEEP YOU FROM SENDING IT.

TURN ON YOUR OUTGOING MESS IN LD 96 AND SEE WHAT IS BEING SENT IF YOU SEE THE CORRECT INFO THEN YOUR TELCO IS BLOCKING IT AND SENDING THE INFO OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS

Did you find out what the problem was? Was it the carrier blocking it.
If you trace the call in LD 80 what does it show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back