Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

eMG80 web interface issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absatman

Technical User
Dec 16, 2015
GB
Hi guys, I hope you can help. I have installed a used eMG80 unit with 1 LDP9030D, 3 LDP-9008D and a BT dect phone. Everything works as it should (Hurrah!) However all of the settings such as the names of the phones and which phone rings first etc need to be changed. This is where the problem arises, I change my laptops IP to 10.10.10.5 with the default gateway 10.10.10.2 (the address of the unit) but I cannot access the web portal. When I ping 10.10.10.2 it comes back fine and data is being transferred between the unit and my laptop. The only thing I can think of doing is resetting the unit but I have very little knowledge on how to set them up from scratch, has anyone set one up and is it difficult? As I said it is working great now its just the names on the phones that need changing really!

Thanks in advance

Andy

Hi Andy

What does the screen come up with when you try to access the portal? Are you typing ? Is their a port that follows the address? default is 443 so it would be
This should get you to a screen with a green tick and red cross. Click the red cross and then you get the login page. The old LIK IPECS required TLS admin 1.0 to be disabled in internet options too, I don't know if it's relevant on the emg-80 or not.

Try these bits first and then post again if still unsuccessful.

Eats

Ok, Press Trans *#..... TRANS/PGM..... the transfer key?.......sigh!

You can perform a backup of the system first to ensure you can restore it.

eMG80 - Database Backup via USB

A Database Backup can be done via the USB port on the eMG80
[ol 1]
[li]Insert memory stick into the USB port on the eMG80[/li]
[li]From the Attd Station[/li]
[li]Press Trans (PGM) 0 9 2[/li]
[li]Then wait for the display to indicate the download is complete[/li]
[/ol]

Vic

Hi Vic, thanks for that I will try that now! How do reload the info on the use if we cannot access the station?

Also thanks to eats as well unfortunately it didn't work!

Andy

image_nahsdb.jpg

I cannot find the trans button? Me being stupid I'm sure!

Don't worry I found it and downloaded to usb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back