Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EMBEDDED VOICEMAIL FOR IP OFFICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

allanebol

Technical User
Jan 8, 2012
FR
Hi everybody,

Is it possible to modify the greating message automatically ?
I have a wav file.
I wish to replace the greating message of user by this wav file.
Is it possible ?

I check into the SD but i could not see any file of the wav (like the recording message). Could somebody tell me where i could find it into the SD card ?

Using pre-recorded files is covered in the Embedded Voicemail Installation manual. IP Office Manager includes a tool that does the necessary conversion.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Hi,
I used the LVM utilities.
But i have a difficult to include the file wav for a user :
in the window, i put the source
file message.wav,
the destination (C:\Program Files\Avaya\IP Office\Manager\MemoryCards\Common\system\lvmail) "maybe it's a mistake here"
output : greating message
extension of the user : 416

But it's not working, could please tell me how could i configure correctly to i could use the wav file ?

Many thanks for your help

The destination file is the new converted file .c11
This now becomes the file that you will need to upload to the sd card.

Now go to your sd card voicemail folder and upload the file.
By the way this only works on the 9.0 software level

Thanks i will try tomorrow. The IPO has release 8.1
So if i understand i create a file example test.c11 for the user 416 for his message. Then I upload the file into the SD card in the directory of the LVMAIL, that's right ?

Yes that's right.

If the LVMUtilites offers you the option to do greetings then it must work on 8.1

I have only used on 9.0 systems for Autattentant, call queue announcements.

Some release work and some other not... it stupid but with 8.1 i have seen this type of problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back