Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Embedded Voicemail configuration issue 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbo1007

Technical User
Dec 22, 2013
GB
I am trying to set up a button which the customer can press at night so that all their calls go straight to voicemail.

I have created a button which sets night service on the main huntgroup. The huntgroup for the night service I have called NightVM and this contains a user named voicemail.

The user is set to go to voicemail after 6 seconds but the customer would like the button to go to their night voicemail immediately.

How is this possible?

Thanks in advance,

Just set the group out of service with no fallback destination, it'll force it to voicemail.

-Austin
ACE: Implement IP Office
qrcode.png

Pink mode activated.

"There is one hope, and, as usual, it's Norwegian!"
Professor Farnsworth, Futurama

woot!

-Austin
ACE: Implement IP Office
qrcode.png

I have done this and configured a button on the phone to set the Main group in or out of service but was hoping there is a cleaner way of setting the night voicemail. With this method when you press the button it says HGSOS and you can then choose plus or minus to put it in or out of service.

What they really need is a button you can touch once to go directly to the huntgroup voicemail and then a green light to come up next to the button to say whether the voicemail is on or not, with the above method no green light comes up just plus or minus.

TIA,

That's what happens when you programme the button correctly, what feature have you used? :)

I used set group out of service not set hunt group out of service. It now works great thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back