Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Embedded Voice Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

whistle779

Technical User
Jan 2, 2004
US
IP406v2...release 4.0.07
Having trouble with direct extension transfering off the A.A. Used selector code 6 action was dial by number and my extension range is from 300 Hunt groups 600's extensions...just want to transfer to extensions. Call is being answered and being put on hold after the first 6 is hit. Not responding to other digits. ex. 603, 623 HELP!!!

Are they dialing 6 then 600 or just 600. With the embedded voicemail if you use selector code 6 for dxd it means that you would dial 6, then have to dial the extension number (600). So, you would really need to dial 6600 to get to 600 and so on.

I tried dialing 6600 and that still didnt work and it wasnt responding. Should I make an additional short code? Can I make an additional short code that would make 6600 work? I could live with that.

Can you expand on how this is set up regarding the specific actions used.

What i would do here would be to have a menu action, because you want to dial exts that start with 6 you cannot use the option 6 so leave it unticked. Add a new touch tone 6?? and link that to a transfer action that has $KEY in the specific tab.

ACA - IP Office Implement
ACS - IP Office Implement
ACE - IP Office Implement
ACI - IP Office Implement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back