Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Embedded hunt group voicemail issue busy message 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegooner08

Systems Engineer
Aug 14, 2017
JE
Hi Everyone,
I Currently have an issue with a rel 11 build 8 software with embedded voicemail, with that the voicemail box locks ups and says busy when you go to the voicemail on the phone.
The handset models are 9608 and it's only affecting hunt group voicemail, you can access user voicemail boxes i've used system status and nothing is alarming or say busy or still recording on the voice mail. I have deleted the mailbox and remade a new one but after a while the message comes back with busy. the only way i can clear the message is by dialing in and leaving a new message has anyone else seen

Avaya has a patched bin file that fixes this. You have to open a support ticket to get it. Installing is easy it only takes a couple minutes.

I managed to get hold of Avaya today the fix will be available from December 6th on release 11.0.4.2

That's great news DaIPOTek & thegooner08. Thanks for the update on this!

Anyone have any clue when R11.0.4.2 will be out to fix this nagging busy vm issue?[pre][/pre]

11.0.4.2 was removed from Avaya's website due to issues. Original release was December 9, 2019. New release date is tentative for January 22, 2020.

So I checked today. The 11.0.4.4 is available (they dated the release on January 10th which is bull...)
The release notes do not mention this issue at all!
Thank you Avaya, I'm loving R11

Can someone provide us the patch DaIPOTek mentioned ?

It's 11.0.4.2 and not 11.0.4.4 that is released.

There is no need for a patch since the released version should be a new build that includes the patch.

The previous version released was R11.0.4.2.0 build 56 and this one is R11.0.4.2.0 build 58.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back