Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Emails won't print

Status
Not open for further replies.

teebird

Technical User
Dec 11, 2001
Hi Everyone

We are running Lotus Notes as our email program at work.
Sometimes I receive an email that I am unable to print - The command appears to be passed to the printer but nothing happens. The email can be from different people and does not happen with every email.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
tee

We had a problem where users were pasting text from a word document into a Lotus Notes message, when you tried to print it LN would complain of "insufficient memory" and refuse to print.

Attaching the actual word documents or just typing plain text into the LN message was fine.

Zirc.

If the message was marked "Keep Private" you will not be able to print or forward it.

PD

If the message was marked by the sender 'Not allowed to copy' or something like that (I don't know the exact words as I am using a German client) in the delivery options you won't be able to print it.

Hi

Many thanks for the responses.

I have checked that area and the Delivery Information box "Do not forward, copy or print" was checked.

Cheers
tee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back