Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Email notifications via phone 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

driven0

IS-IT--Management
Feb 15, 2013
US
I recently created a hunt group everything is setup perfectly, except one thing..

When someone leaves a voice mail on the huntgroup I setup (We'll call it 59999) I want it to light up the message button on the phone to show there's a voice mail.

I have it set to auto-email the person the voice mail, but the phone doesn't light up to show a message is present. I was told to go to the user under source numbers tab and add H59999 and that would give notifications to the phone. I tried this, but unfortunately it didn't work.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
P.S. We are using 9611g ip phones

It's on Forward... wow such a simple fix and I completely overlooked it. Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

I have one more question.. is there a way to set a DTMF breakout for a huntgroup voice mail?

Only in VM Pro, only on Users VM you can use DTMF breakout.

I was able to find a few other threads here on tek tips and figure out the solution.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back