Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Email Message Notification

Status
Not open for further replies.

pshook

Technical User
Mar 9, 2005
US
I know this is a old subject but I am having problems getting this to work. i have followed the procedure and it just will not work. I have the email server configured but I am getting this alarm.

Error from function but ignored by the MTA. Additional information: NMima_fCheckPrimeFQDN,rc=54151,CheckPrimeFQDN(Prime Server FQDN is invalid: )

I have verified the the dns is correct and the name works. Under message management the email archive works great. The only thing that is different is that we use a postpath eamil server emulating an exchange server. Could that be the problem.

you should be able to telnet to the SMTP port of the mail server from the CallPilot server and start a conversation. If you need specifics, google 'SMTP commands'.

Yes that worked. I even sent a email using the telnet port and it worked. So the problem is in the call pilot somewhere?

It sounds like the problem is in the CallPilot Server configuration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back