Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EMAIL IN BP250

Status
Not open for further replies.

teenu3

Technical User
Jul 20, 2012
IN
Hi all,

The BP 250 System can handle email, fax, sms,2 call center supervisor and 10 agends and voice interactive systems.
if so what are the cards i have to bye and telephone units.

regards

a little bit strange question, I think. When you plan such a complex configuration you
should know the hardware and software otherwise I´ll promise you big problems!
-with the minimum configuration you need a CPU, MFU(8 digital phones) and IPU.
-telephones for CCS should be 4222 or 4223

TRUE Mr xs 650,

such a request came to me .i dont know what to do. can you help me out?.

Thanks and regards

-CCS installation is very simple but when you have to explain the program
to your customer it is very complex but there are many reports and settings

You can try to install it in a testsystem and play around with it
(you have 60 days trialtime)

As xs650 states the actual install to a standalone PC or server is easy, just need a BP program lead from the servers serial port to a V24 port on the CPU. Even trying to explain on here the setup of groups and user rights on the CCS would take all day and I suggest you get an expert in to complete this process and setup. Even 20 users can be a timely and painful process. Having said that the software works seamless and can produce some great stats. Don't forget to order a FIBU key which allows administration of the CCS. Personally i would go down the IAS server route. If your unsure its basically a server card for the business phone which takes up 2 slots. This can then be used for CCS, email and a host of other functions.....Good luck

I would not sell an IAS cause it is:
-too old OS (W2003!)
-too slow
-too expensive

Thanks for the info

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back