Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ELU29 and answering machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevPlan

Technical User
Nov 25, 2002
DK
I have BC10CNA129/R1A and would like to connect an analogue phone with integrated answering machine (f.x SIEMENS Euroset 5035) to an ELU29 (ROF1375339/1 R7A).

This should be simple. I would like however to have the CID for the incoming call displayed too.

I read some posting concerning CID on analogue phone sets and also the faq806-3305.

1) I would need to predict, if the required patch etc would display the CID on this phone or is there any other brand of phone+answering machine that does?

2) Per faq806-3305 I should post my email but that violates forum rules.

3) I don't want to upgrade my BC and or install VM because this is only needed for one extension.

4) Is there any other setup that will give me the same product and as compact as possible. I.E: Phone & answering machine and CID display?

rgds, devplan

Isn't there anybody, who worked out a solution to such or same situation? [ponder]

rgds, devplan

As far as I know, analog caller ID is not available in BC10 for any application system, and there is no solution that would justify the expense and commitment to make it work for just one station.

Good luck,

Dave Strang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back