Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Elite 48 w/FMS(2)-U10... issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

devgrg

Programmer
Sep 18, 2004
US
Thanks to all for the great posts. I have inherited and proceeded to cripple a Elite 48 system and the advice here has really helped. If I understand correctly my FMS(2)-u10 card only has two VM ports and that by living in Slot7, with a coid(8) in S4 and the MIFM in S2 the VM ports are numbered 09 and 10.

I have 7 extension MLT's and have assigned them 301-307. I have also assigned the VM ports 309-310.

My understanding of the docs is that my Master Hunt would be 309 -> 310 ->309. Is this at all right?

What I would like to do is have the 4 CO's ring at every station. If BNA then VM should answer. In the CoSessions app setup I have All Ports Greeting to a TBox that offers 1touch dialing to leave message for employee boxes. I also have P1 and P2 set to the same boxID. I am missing something big time. When I dial any of the Trk Numbers they just ring and ring. One time I was able to get into my VMail but not anymore.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Sounds like your DIT (Direct in termination) and ANA (auto night answer) need to be set in MB 3-42 and 3-43. Assign all trunks to your vm pilot and try it. Post back with your results.

Gary

Yes. VM is now working! New problem. I have lost my opening greeting and now can not get in to change via a MLT or COSession. As soon as I hit a 3 trying to dial VM I get an ERROR and busy signal. I also have a constant flashing Feature button on one of the MLT's.

I think this is all because somehow I lost the need to dial a 9 to seize an open trunk. I am able to call out with no prefix.

Thanks

sounds like you somehow killed the 3 as a station in 1-1-46.

in 1-1-4-6 3=001 (for station exts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back