Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Eliminate Border Around Image?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickej

Instructor
Jan 2, 2003
US
I'm new to GoLive, and I'm setting up a "thumbnails and pop-ups" art gallery site for myself. I'm using a "Slide New Window" action triggered by clicking on the thumbnail to load JPEG images into a new browser window, sized to fit the JPEG so that people can just close the windows without dealing with the whole back-button thing. The problem I'm having is that even when I set the Resize Window to the pixel size of the JPEG there's still an ugly border edge on the left and top of the image. If I shrink the resize dimensions, the image gets cropped on the right and bottom, leaving that annoying border intact. I figure it must be some form of "padding",but I can't find any way to eliminate it......
Thanks in advance!
Nick J.

You are stuck with this if you are only opening a JPG file (not a JPG placed in an HTML document). Creating an HTML document for each image will allow you to define the page margins in the body tag.

Thanks! I'll try that....Nothing is ever really simple, is it? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back