Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Element manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

jft81c

IS-IT--Management
May 13, 2009
US
Hi,
I have element manager and vpn to the network. I launch EM get to the login provide (login and pwd) then I get (WEB030 the web page has been inactive for too long, or an invalid browser action was used, such as refresh or back.) I am running the suggested version of Java and IE..Any Idea's.

Thanks

Do you have this same problem on the LAN? I would think maybe a VPN issue or even the pc.

If problem LAN the login page did't open i think in PC

Hmmm ... did you try clearing your cached web pages?
You may have had a previous session 'expire' and it cached that session.

If that doesn't work you can always try to reboot the SigServer (contains EM).

Before rebooting though - I would try to connect locally without VPN and on a 'fresh' PC just to see what you get.

Thanks folks,
Tman45, I had cleared history and cache from IE but there must have been something hidden so I ran ATF-cleaner and all seems to be well now.

A Temporary File cleaner huh ... wonder why you needed to run that. Wonder if just removing the temp files would have taken care of it. Nice though. You would think it would be more of a session (hence cached) versus an actual temp file ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back