Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Element Manager screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

indianincest

Instructor
Nov 23, 2008
Hi, I got a new Signalling server which was preinstalled by a former tech. When i use IP of SS element manager login screen apperas OK and after using login user and password and hit login, i get blank screen (after few seconds), nothing happens after that, i updated java, checked Internet explorer seetings, these are Ok, i also check other PC and another laptop but i dont get blank screen after login, Through CLI SS boots OK and get to OAM shell, no error.I also check both ELAN/CLAN for logging with no result. I dont know whats happened to Signalling server. Any help??

I know this sounds pretty silly, but I would first reboot the PC that this login is not working properly on. If it works on the other PC and laptop like you say, then it MUST be something with the first PC client. If simply rebooting does not fix it then I would go deeper into the internet explorer options (or disable a pop-up blocker as those are BIG culprits). If that still doesn't work maybe uninstall and reinstall Internet Explorer. Cheers!

compare settings between problem pc and working pc.

It isnt working on any PC or Laptop, I.E settings are also changed. Can it be IIS issue?? oe SS software itself?
Regards.

Reboot the sig server.

I have had it come to the login screen and then not do anything. Reboot works for Virtual Terminal problems too.

mk

Make sure patches are loaded on SS also and Popup blocker is turned off.

I agree with resorttech12, reboot the sig server and it should clear. I read "i also check other PC and another laptop but i dont get blank screen after login" to mean that it was working properly from other clients. Good luck and post the fix when you find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back