Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Electra Elite 48 w/ ETW phone set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roysanders

Technical User
Dec 11, 2003
I have a customer with a Elite 48 that has 1 ETW 16d phone set. I think the set is going bad but when I plug in a DTU set it will not work on that port. I've looked but don't see anything in programming were you would set a port for one type of phone or the other. HELP!

ETW uses the whit/ blue pair. DTU sets use the white orange pair. Move your jumper down a pair and you should connect.

grh959

ETW uses the whit/ blue pair. DTU sets use the white orange pair. Move your jumper down a pair and you should connect.

Not trying to discredit you in any way, but I think you have that backwards. With what you said Roy should be able to figure it out...I hate when I do stuff like that!! %-

OK, I am a bit rusty on the IPK / Elite stuff. Been over a year since I laid my hands on one. Credit for being close?

Thanks to both of you. If I could I like to pick your brains with a VM question. Is there any way to change the time on the newer VM installed in a 192 without using cosessions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back