Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Elapsed time in state

Status
Not open for further replies.

omarrj

Technical User
Aug 28, 2002
CA
Can someone tell me how the elapsed time works.
Agent presses lunch button.the timer stops, after lunch agent logs in and the timer starts. They say it used to keep running while in lunch, tech, special projects etc.
Does the agent have to be logged in for the elapsed time in state timer to work?
thx

The agents should be hitting a vu-disp button before changing states. The timer will then show how much time has elapsed since they went into any state (avail, aux, whatever).

If they aren't logged in, there's nothing to measure.

What set type are they using?

Callmaster v
We have another site when they go to lunch mode it actually logs them out and the el timer resets and displays how long they are in that state, when they log back in it reset and starts measuring the acw or auto in which ever they decide.
I found a prompt in system features parameters
vu stats refresh, choices are midnight or on login. I was wondering if this may fix it
thx

Changing the refresh to midnight might be the best way for you to go there.
I asked about the set type because we recently started using 9650s for some call center agents. The timer doesn't work at all on that set type. I had to use time-agent-entered-state on a separate vu-stats format in order to get them an indication of how long they'd been on break/lunch/etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back