Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Editing MetaData on SD Card Recordings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wally1775

MIS
Oct 22, 2002
US
I have a customer on 8.0.56, Basic Partner edition that is having an issue where when they press 2 to change their auto-attendant greeting, it just disconnects them. Not sure what the permanent fix will be, but in a pinch before the holiday weekend, I was hoping to have them record their new greeting as a message in a mailbox, then move that recording over to the auto-attendant. Problem is, it appears that the embedded messaging uses meta-data to mark the CLP files for their intended use in the system. So I need a way to change the label on this new recording to PEAA1. Anyone else faced this?

Just found the LVMGreetig Utility, looks like it will give me a method to accomplish this.

I usually create a holiday Auto Att and have it with a schedule go to that one instead of the regular one.
Much less stressful and can be done easier with the recording.

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME), ACIS (SME)

Interrupt the silence only if you improve it by saying something, otherwise be quiet and everybody will be grateful.

We would do that too, except that the system hangs up on you when you press 2 to record. That's why I'm trying to go this route in a pinch.

Sounds like you have bigger issues then fixing metadata; might be a corrupt SD card and needs a rebuild!

-Austin
ACE: Implement IP Office
qrcode.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back