Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EDI Implementation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Small distributor to large retail establishments requiring us to comply as an EDI Partner. Any suggestions on who might be a reputable service provider or who has a proven software package for smaller companies?

trekjk,

GE offers an inexpensive package (I think $300) that works with their VAN service They offer translation services as well. Also look at - they have some of the least expensive VAN services & offer translation as well.

K. Hood

Not sure exactly what you need, but I work for a small warehousing and distribution company and we use a product called the Boomi Exchange Series and we deal with EDI orders from Target and Walgreens. I think they are a small company so they were extremely helpful. We were receiving orders from Target a week after the software was installed.

Check them out...

Ediware from B-data.com is exactly the kind of package you are looking for. It is designed to allow small companies to implement EDI solutions with minimum effort and minimum cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back