Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EDI and the Internet 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soupkid

Programmer
Jun 25, 2002
US
My company is beginning to do research to eventually purchase a software package to trade EDI documents on the internet. I would greatly welcome comments and or suggestions on companies and packages already being used or evaluated. Some of the requirements that we are looking for at this time are:

1. UCCNet Certified
2. Evaluated by the Gartner Group as part of the Magic Quadrant.
3. Have the ability to FTP, dial out via modem as well as AS2.
4. Ease of installation with the ability to operation on multiple platforms.
5. Be able to integrate with current Sterling Commerce Gentran.

I have seen bits of information on iSoft, IPNet, IBM and Sterling Commerce. Any additional information would be greatly appreciated.

weistie,

Check out Trailblazer Systems -- they have various Internet EDI modules available for the AS400 at a much smaller pricetag than most of the "PC" offerings ...
I used their software at my previous employ and was most impressed with the software and the technical support. I highly recommend this company and their products!!

k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back