Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EDC Not Processing on Terminals

Status
Not open for further replies.

HadrianR

IS-IT--Management
Jan 7, 2016
US
Aloha TS: 6.1.25
EDC Version: 12.3.5

Recently had to change processor to TSYS from Paymentech. Thought everything was ok when I processed a card via BOH EDC "Authorize" function and it cleared with authorization and all. Tried running a card on the master terminal to check and when we try to close with a card I keep getting "Processing offline contact manager" or something to that effect as well as not showing up in the EDC service on BOH. I already restarted EDC, refreshed data, and completely rebooted system and it does the same thing? I checked that the EDC path was correct.

I will say that the only way I got the test processing to work via BOH EDC was to add the following tot he EDC.INI under the Visanet settings.

SSL=1
WaitForSSLResponseMessageTimeout=75
SSL_RETRY=3
IPHost=ssl2.vitalps.net
IPport=5003
MerchantCategoryCode=5813

Anyone know what i am missing here? Thanks for any input.

Looks like you're cards are processing offline. path to the master terminal and within the aloha folder\edc you should see a spooling flag. delete it. Should there be any spl files in there, move them to your edc folder and rename the extensions to .req and those offline authorizations will process through EDC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back