Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EC500 problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmeyer

MIS
Mar 6, 2003
US
System G3 running 12.01.
1. Phones with bridged apperances. When you turn on or off Ec500 for the main line you turn it on or off for the bridged line also. My supervisor and I have bridges between each other, mainly to test phone things and now we are turning on and off each others Ec500. The bridged apperances are set not to ring.

2. When a call is picked up on the cell phone and completed on the cell phone, it will sometimes leave the Caller ID information in the Display on the deskphone. (I was told by our business partner that Avaya is working on a patch for this one)

I thought Ec500 has been around for a couple of versions and these sort of issues would be fixed.

We turn the bridged line off or on and It works for us fine.

Attitude is everthing.
-Snapper

that is what the business partner did when they set up the EC500. It worked for a week and then back to turning both on and off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back