Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EC500 issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venkatesh Kumarj

Systems Engineer
Jun 26, 2019
IN
Hi,

I having problem in EC500. I was enabled EC500 for my mobile number. But i did't get any voice from over the phone when Ec500 calls arrived to my mobile.

I tried different extension to use my mobile number, to enable the EC500 for that extension. But the issue remains the same.
But when i activate call forwarding to my mobile number. That time i get clear voice from other end.

Please help me to fix this issue.

Thank you.

You'll probably want to trace the call out and make sure the RTP traffic is making it.

When if i tried outside any number, it will showing correctly. But when i enabled the EC500 to my mobile, at the time any incoming call is terminated, it will not showing the actual mobile number in my mobile. How to enable that option,? Is there any option to enable it for actual CLI when EC500 enabled time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back