Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EC500 Compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

winter71

IS-IT--Management
Feb 20, 2007
US
We have just switched providers and kept the old numbers. But for some reason our EC500 system does not forward calls correctly anymore. Is the EC500 system dependant on provider or system??

Have you tried to do a List Trace of your extension to see what's happening when the call comes in..?

Your post is not real clear as to what carrier you changed. You cell carrier or your outgoing call carrier.

Anyway, your dial prefix may need to be changed. Most cell phones will accept a dial prefix of 1 while others accept a dial prefix of 0.

Changed Cell carrier.

I'll do a list trace and see what I come up with.

Hmm.. he had his cell phone forwarded to a different cell phone and once that was turned off everything worked as normal. Or should I say that calls were being noticed by end user. I am going to assume that the phone it was forwarded to was getting the calls.

Thanks for everybodys help though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back