Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ebusiness manager (internet.access)

Status
Not open for further replies.

carvin5string

IS-IT--Management
Apr 8, 2004
US
Anyone here running the eBusiness Manager module for MAS200? I'd like to chat a bit with you about access to it through a firewall, connecting from an outside web page, maybe other stuff.

--
Chip

Can you post your questions here? I work for a Best Master Developer -- and I've worked extensively with MAS90/200 for about 10 years now (I've modified just about everything in the software -- including eBusiness Mgr). A co-worker of mine handles the techie stuff -- he's setup eBusiness Manager multiple times. If you can post your questions, I'll talk to him on the side over here and post the answers. I'm sure there are other people out there that may be interested in the Question & Answers as well!

for eBusiness Mgr, how do you modify the template for the website to display certain category or link to that certain category and don't display prod of the other categories?

please help.

thanks,
khang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back