Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EASY QUESTION - REPORTS 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pir8Radio

Technical User
Jul 31, 2004
US
Ok, so..... is there a report that allows me to see what USERS have logged into CCMA? I have say 10 users that need to login to CCMA and run reports at night.. I need a report that shows me if/when they logged in?

Strangly there is nothing that jumps out at me.. It seems this would be nice to have when you clean out the system too, delete inactive users... any way, any help would be great!

Thanks
James

agent login/logout report, part of the standard report package, under the agents report heading.

I dont need to know if the AGENT logged into their phone, i need to know if a CCMA user logged into the WEB CCMA server.

You can use the 'Audit Trail' for that purpose, this option is displayed after you login in the webclient.

There is only weeks of history there, I usually copy the lines into an excel sheet and collect the new data after a week or so. In this way you can collect the data, just filter on 'Contact Center Manager Administration User .... logged in'.

That was what i was looking for, and for anyone else once in Audit trail screen, if you click Administration, then go to Edit Database Size you can change that to up to 10,000 but it will slow how long it takes to retrieve the data.

1000 is what database was set to and it had about 9 days, so changing it will hopefully get me a few months.

The Audit Trail in the CCMA comes straight from icelog.mdb. I wrote a little perl script that takes my icelog.mdb off of each of my CCMA's, get's the logins out of the database, then writes them to a csv file. This way I can see every time someone has logged in (successfully or not) since the day I installed the CCMA. I capture the name and IP address, which is a great tool when you have to go load the new Active X controls or want to delete some folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back