Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

easy cd creator v3.5 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltlgirl

Technical User
Jul 15, 2002
US
I am trying to use easy cd creator v3.5 to put my mp3 file on cd. It wont let me. It will only let me put wav. files onto cd. I have used a different program in the past and it allowed mp3 files. what can I do to make easy cd creator? It is a pain in the butt to convert each song before I can put it on cd. someone ... HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

3.5 just flat out wont accept mp3's without an update.
go to roxio's website and download the 3.5 update.

its happened to us all =)

-jared

Yeah, Adaptec's Easy CD Creator 4.0 was the first version to officially support MP3's.

Since I never had to deal with the problem, I wasn't aware there was an update to 3.5 out on their site. If you don't find one, then upgrading or using a 3rd-party MP3 decoder will be your only options.
[deejay]
ck_blk@yahoo.com

sorry.
i have given false information. 3.5 in no way can update freely to a 4.0 system. MP3 decoders "do" work but takes extra work to do it.

if you are looking for purchasing an upgrade i suggest you go here:

EZC-510

one can get easy cd creator 5.11 for $10 (not including shipping)>>>> Do mention "PRICEWATCH price for $10" in the box when ordering and you will save $2 when ordering!!!

hope that helped
-jared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back