Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EAI options with Service Center 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

skoontz

Programmer
Dec 3, 2001
US
Hello,

I have to integrate my company's application (enterprise web application) with Service Center 4.0. In a nutshell, we need to open SC tickets based on actions our application does (for audit trail). My question is this:

What integrations points exist for SC 4.0 out of the box (i.e., don't require additional licensing)? Is there a straightforward way for an external application to send "requests" to SC 4.0 which result in the creation of trouble tickets?

Many thanks in advance!

Sean

Out of the box without additional licensing depends on what you currently have licensed. If you have the SCAuto SDK licensed, you can use the SDK for integration. If not, you're SOL and will have to license something (either SCAuto SDK or Connect.It!)

as soon as you licenced one PRGN product, you can get Connect-It (including the connectors part of the base XML, TXT, ...) for free

just ask PRGN support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back