Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

e1303 error when starting a job

Status
Not open for further replies.

fel10

IS-IT--Management
Mar 31, 2006
US
I have a new install of Arcserve 11.5 on a win 2k3 server. I submitted a job and when it attempted to run it would just hang in <run now>. The activity log gives following error

e1303 "Unable to get Job Information" (QUEUEID=1, JOBID=1, EC=12)

I looked up the EC and it is for an open failure. CA's site has no info on this e1303. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Check that the Brightstor Arcserve backup System account (You can check what your current account is by opening server admin under Quick start -- Admin -- Bab System Account)has the proper privilages. You can use the below doccument as a guideline

Thanks to all for the help. I applied SP2 and checked the permissions, At the time of install the backup account permissions and user rights had been removed. I reapplied them and it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back