Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2001
US
why can i receive e-mail but not send my messages without getting an error msg? whenever i hit send i get an error message.

What error message do you get and what email program? If the error is about smtp then you have a configuration problem with your outgoing mail server. The incoming mail arrives via a different (POP3) server, which may be why one one works and the other doesn't.

i receine netscape error...program has performed an illegal operationn. if problem persists contact program vendor....invalid page fault in module PR3240DLL at 0167:6000 5d28

I have the same problem as peaches....
Running NT4 SBS and everytime I remote to our domain with a hendheld (CE)and send mail outside the domain (Outlook)
I recieve :.. Error sending message. Could not find users mailbox.
Do I make changes in the preferences/OPTIONS to the SMTP section and what should it be ie; ISP SMTP???
Unfortunatly I am new to Exchange.
Really need help on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back