Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

E-mail disclaimer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmandiaz

IS-IT--Management
Apr 22, 2001
US
Hi guys,
Does anyone know how to add a disclaimer to the bottom of each e-mail that is sent for example

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message contains information from XZY, Inc which may be confidential and privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information and note that such actions are prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify by e:mail administrator@mydomain.com.
==============================================================================

yup, go to and download mail essentials.

Run for 30 days as a trial then after 30 days, the disclaimer still works.

:)

(information correct as at Nov 2003 as I did it).

GFI is pretty cool...but dont expect much support, and i had issues with the spam filter marking EVERY incoming mail as spam. that i couldnt seem to turn off. i now just allow everything through. (i never had a spam problem).

I had no problems at all with the spam filter and haven't tried their support at all. Anyone else used GFI?

Yeah, I use GFI and had the same problem with the spam filter marking EVERYTHING as spam. I'm still trying to decide about a spam filter, it's tempting to just let users create their own at the client level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back