Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

E-commerce solution 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecobb

Programmer
Dec 5, 2002
US
Does anyone have a particular favorite ColdFusion e-commerce application that they use? I've got a customer that I'm going to be building a storefront for, and I was just wondering what was already out there. I've got several that I'm looking at, but I wanted to get some "real world" opinions on what other people had used.

I had considered writing my own, but thought I would see if I could find a good one at a good price first.

Hope This Helps!

ECAR
ECAR Technologies

"My work is a game, a very serious game." - M.C. Escher

I've used cf-ezcart and it's great! The customer service is awesome, the interface is good and easily tweakable (once you track down what page loads what content). But once you spend a little time with the app, it's a piece of cake. I contacted the developer severeal times with issues/questions and he got back to me ASAP. He even helped me debug.

My advice would be compare several cf shopping apps and see which offers the best features (not just for right now, but also for the long run).

That's funny. cf-ezcart and cfwebstore were the main two I was looking at! I guess great minds think alike (and so do ours!)

I used cfwebstore once before, several years ago when it first came out. I couldn't remember if I liked it or not, so I figured I'd ask to see if anyone was still using it.

cf-ezcart looks good, but I wanted to see if anyone was using it as well.

Thanks for the opinions guys!

Hope This Helps!

ECAR
ECAR Technologies

"My work is a game, a very serious game." - M.C. Escher

cfwebstore has improved by leaps since several years ago.

I haven't used ezcart - It might be just as good / better for all I know ?

Kevin

Phase 1: Read the CFML Reference
Phase 2: ???
Phase 3: Profit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back