Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

e commerce solution w/ aloha 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

balanceproper

IS-IT--Management
Oct 7, 2007
US
im looking to take online carryout/delivery orders. my kitchen is already set up with aloha. can anyone recommend an ecommerce solution to forward online orders to my kitchen with customer name, address, phone number, etc.? one that works with aloha preferred, but i'm willing to use whatever.

We are currently implementing Patronpath in our restaurants. What sold us on these guys is that their online ordering system fires the online order right into Aloha's delivery system and fires the tickets to the kitchen printers when they need to be made. For orders paid with a credit card, the CC is automatically processed through EDC at the time the order is placed online.

I will be happy to let you know how our rollout goes and what the pros and cons are as I see them. In the meantime, you can check out their product at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back