Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dynamic Listing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtek13

Programmer
Aug 23, 2001
CA
Hi,

I am creating a payroll system and i am supposed to do is to list all transactions not billed yet.
The problem i have is i do not know how to list a dynamic list, with a textbox and a checkbox on each line.

If you have any idea on how to do it or may be the suitable control that can handle all this.

Regards
Mo

Here’s an example of how to dynamically create text box controls on a form. It could be modified to create check boxes too. T

his sample requires one text box control array on the form named (Text1). Place the code below behind a command button named (Command1)

Private Sub Command1_Click()
Dim iCounter As Integer

iCounter = 1
While iCounter < 10
Load Text1(iCounter)
Text1(iCounter).Top = Text1(iCounter - 1).Top + Text1(iCounter - 1).Height
Text1(iCounter).Left = Text1(iCounter - 1).Left
Text1(iCounter).Visible = True
Text1(iCounter) = Format(iCounter)
iCounter = iCounter + 1
Wend

End Sub

Thanks for the help,

But the idea is having a dynamic number of lines on each line there is a check box and textbox.

Look at it as a webpage that displays a certain number of lines, the number of line is a variable.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back