Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Duplicate Station Command Problem 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

98Converter

Technical User
Sep 17, 2001
US
I have an S8300 and when I do dup station 1234 count 3 start 3001 it just brings up the dup station screen. It does not provide 3 extensions...

Any ideas? On the dup screen that appears, I can manually put in 3002, 3003, 3004 and it works, but it just doesn't populate automatically.

Thanks,
CJH

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. ARISTOTLE 384-322 B.C.

Use dup stat 1234 start 3001 count 3.

Susan
"'I wish life was not so short,' he thought. 'Languages take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about.'"
- J. R. R. Tolkien, The Lost Road

Same issue... I noticed that if another user is doing a dup station command, you'll get the blank screen. But this isn't the case. I'm the only one logged in.

Weird!~

Thanks,
CJH

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit. ARISTOTLE 384-322 B.C.

Very weird, it works for me....

Susan
"'I wish life was not so short,' he thought. 'Languages take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about.'"
- J. R. R. Tolkien, The Lost Road

You may want to check if you have anymore available RTU's.

Edgar Clemente

It works fine on my 8700, just the 8300 - I have 162 available ports.

Who knows...

Thanks,
CJH

Your switch may not know what extensions ranges to search in. Make sure your uniform dial plan has your local extension ranges entered as “ext” as the type.

CableMonkey - You got it!

They were not defined in the Uniform--Dialplan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back