Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Duplicate emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOMBOLI

MIS
Dec 4, 2003
US
Here is the story. We have an outside email provider.We are using MS Outlook and I am getting duplicate emails. For example if Mary is sending an email to me I get 40-50 duplicates and every single email I receive I receive the same amount of duplicates. We called the email provider but is not coming from them. I used the Norton Antivirus Corp edition but I am clean. I used software to detect spyware and worms but nothing is detected.I am running out of options. Ininstall and reinstall Outlook.I have installed the latest updates but there is no change. Can anyone help me?

It is very nice to be important but it is very important to be nice.

Does this happen only with e-mails coming from that same server you are on, or from any server?

Same server. We have an outside email provider.They said that is not their part and the server is cleaned

It is very nice to be important but it is very important to be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back