Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DTMF "dddd" at internal calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

robsod

Technical User
Jan 10, 2005
SE
When im dialling an internal number to a IVR application and sends DTMF tones the PBX MD110 sends "dddd" before all the digits...
Does anyone know why, and how i get rid of them ?
If i make an external call there wont be any d's sent.

I have the optinon "press 9" to send DTMF digits.

Thx in advance.

So not even a singel hint to a solution of this problem ?
Which card in the MD is generating DTMF tones ?

The TMU card processes DTMF tones. How is the IVR connected? and what do the "d"'s mean?

There are 56 Analoge lines from the MD connected to the IVR. This is the only direct way the MD and IVR are connected. "d" with this i mean that instead of digits i get 4 letters [d] sent :)
I'll start with checking if my TMU card is allright then.

Additional question, do i really need 5 TMU cards in a 2LIM system, we dont use music on hold. To me it's seems like overkill. Is there any table showing how many i need, or any eqvation ? I'd rather take one out and put as a spare/reserv + have more free timeslots in the LIM.

me again *lol*
Does anyone know the differense between revision status R3A and R3D, whats the latest released revision ?

You can plug a telephone onto the analogue lines to hear the tones being sent.

TMU card controls Music On Hold, Tones sent and received (Dial tone, busy etc), Operator functions, conference calls.

The difference in Revision is only a firmware upgrade.

Yes i even recorded the tones and see them in a spectrum at my computer.

I got the system requirments for number of TMU boards from a diffrent source.

I know its a firmware upgrade, but i want to know what stuff got corrected in the later (R3D. Maybe the d's got corrected....
FYI to answer my earlier question....
Latest released for TMU ROF 137 5335/2 is R3D, orderable for ASB 501 04.

This has been a bug in BC12, upgrade to the latest SP and it will be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back