Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DTI2 on 11C 25.50 rls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

levisp

Technical User
Nov 16, 2005
VE
How many DTI2 can I use in a 11C, The manual tells me that Ii can be installed in slot 1 to 9, But can I install 9 DTI2 cards in a 11C?

Sure, if you don't need to PBX to do anything else beside terminate T1's. With cabinet expansion, you can have T1's in other cabinets as well, although it is not really recommended.

The idea here is more to allow you the flexibility to install the card(s) in any slot open, as opposed to being restricted to only the first one or two slots.

Hope this helps,

Scott M.

scotts right, i never install t1's after another type of card,if i have 6 t's they go in the 1st 6 slots, even if i have to move cards.. the book says you can, but you'll be the one that has the trouble.. seems to do strange things to the voice paths, ie, dig sets between two pri's sometimes get dialtone, at others they have a few seconds delay.. sounds like backplane problems but after moving t'1 to the left hand slots, toruble went away... tech had replaced sets, cards and the cab...

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

levisp
Just pay your attention: clock controller daughterboards work properly in slots 1 to 3 only.

3tdp33ler
But I just need 2 clocl controller, so I can install 9 E1 DTI2, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back