Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dterm station has R.I.P. in the display

Status
Not open for further replies.

saxophobe

MIS
Mar 3, 2006
US
Good Afternoon all,

I have a dterm E series that is connected to an NEAX 2000 IPS and has RIP in the display. When I press the softkey to logon to our ACD software, it goes away and shows the normal display. Also, I should note that the rep for this phone cannot log into the phone queue.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can begin troubleshooting this one?

Thanks in advance for all your help!

sax

Sounds like it has no position data or someone deleted the station and forgot to delete position data first...if thats the case you need to use another set 0of numbers or have NEC get it out of your database...

Neither the station or position data were ever deleted. They were changed, but never deleted. I have seen this error before, but I seem to have misplaced the document I used to fix it.

Thanks for your quick answer kid2400. If you have any other suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks

sax

I just checked the users position data again, and everything seems fine. I really can't use any other set of numbers. Does anyone else have any suggestions on how to continue troubleshooting this?

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

sax

Ok, I'm an ID10T!!!!

I just deleted the user's position data and recreated it, and it resolved this issue.

Thanks again kid2400!

sax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back