Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

DST troubleshooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

somedea

MIS
Jul 13, 2004
US
We have just a couple of users whose Outlook 2007 calendars are not correctly reflecting DST changes. We have all patches installed on our 2003 Exchange server and on the PCs. Outlook time zone and PC time zone are both set to DST. I would like to be able to check the actual dates the computer and/or Oulook believe they should change to DST, i.e. March 10 (2nd Sunday in March or April 7 (first Sunday in April). I know there is somewwhere on the PC to view those actual dates, but I can't remember where it is and googling isn't helping.
More importantly, I would like to find the exact dates that Outlook 2007 "thinks" it should change to DST, as Outlook is where I'm having the problem..........time on PC is correct
Does anyone know where to find them?
Thanks!

Yes, I've seen it, thsnks. Still just trying to find out what actual date time is set to change on. Must be in the registry somewhere at least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back